Fonseca Found Trending
– Business Insider says Hilton has temporarily closed 150 hotels in China due to the coronavirus outbreak
– Business Insider says the coronavirus has cost China’s movie business over $1 billion in lost revenue.
– Deadline Hollywood says Disney is developing a sequel to ”Aladdin.” The movie made over $1 billion worldwide. No word on if Will Smith is going to return.
– Unilad claims Apple is planning to introduce several new emojis including an eye roll, praying hands and sitting behind a MacBook
– Business Insider says Nike is releasing another pair of self lacing sneakers this weekend. The Nike Adapt BB 2.0 sneakers are going to sell for $400. Resellers are expected to sell the shoet for $565
– Indiewire claims Pete Davidson is getting his own Netflix comedy special titled ‘Pete Davidson: Alive From New York’. It will premiere on February 25th
– A new survey by Money Magazine reveals that 78% of people think men should pay for the first date. 85% of men, compared to 72% of women, think they should pay for the first date.
Valentine’s Day Trending
– Mashed.com says Starbucks is adding another Valentine’s Day drink to their secret menu. “Chocolate Strawberry Cold Brew” contains sweet cream cold foam, raspberry syrup, white chocolate mocha, strawberry puree and chocolate shavings.
– Delish magazine says Costco is celebrating Valentine’s Day by selling a two-pound red velvet cake that’s filled with brownie chunks. The cake costs $16
– Time Out magazine says chocolate shops in Tokyo are serving chocolate Ramen noodles in honor of Valentine’s Day. The Ramen broth has been replaced by a chocolate soup that has chocolate, pork and vegetables on top of it.
– A new survey by the dating site Illicit Encounters reveals that 37% of people have broken up with someone during the week before Valentine’s Day. The breakup is known as “Valentighting”
A new survey by Instacart reveals that 49% of people are okay with staying in on Valentine’s Day. Other findings:
– 41% of people say pizza is the most underrated Valentine’s Day food.
– 40% of people want fried chicken for Valentine’s Day
– 19% of people want barbecue for Valentine’s Day
– 18% of people want tacos for Valentine’s Day
– 22% of people would love to eat an entire meal made of desserts on Valentine’s Day
– 43% of people say chocolate sets the mood on Valentine’s Day
Food & Drink Trending
– Delish magazine says Breyers’ Cinnabon ice cream has hit store shelves.
– Simplemost says Pina Colada-flavored Fanta soda has hit store shelves.
– People magazine says Oreo-flavored lip balm has hit store shelves. Sour Patch Kids lip balm is also available in several flavors
– Delish magazine says Frankford Candies is selling White Chocolate Fruit Loops Easter bunnies ahead of Easter. The white chocolate bunnies are filled with Fruit Loops cereal
– LAD Bible says McDonald’s restaurants in Australia are testing chicken parm burgers and chicken salt fries.
New Movies Opening Tonight
Sonic the Hedgehog (Rated PG-13)
STARRING:James Marsden, Tika Sumpter, Jim Carrey, Ben Schwart
Movie Synopsis: Sonic is targeted by the government after his super-speed accidentally causes a huge power outage.
Cinema Scoop: The movie cost $95 million to produce. IMDb says Jim Carrey’s character Dr. Robotnik used to be known as Dr Eggman. IMDb says Tom Holland, Josh Gad, Chris Pratt, Andy Samberg, Bill Hader, Will Forte, Jim Parsons, Charlie Day, Paul Rudd, and Adam Devine were all considered for the voice of Sonic before Ben Schwartz landed the job. Jim Carrey decided to star in the movie because his daughter is a fan of the video game
Downhill (Rated PG-13)
STARRING:Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell
Movie Synopsis: A married couple begins to rethink their relationship after an avalanche ruins their ski trip.
Fantasy Island (Rated R)
STARRING:Michael Pena, Dave Bautista, Lucy Hale
Movie Synopsis: Guests must solve the mysteries of Fantasy Island in order to escape with their lives.
Empire Today recently asked 1,519 people to name the worst trends of the past decades.
popcorn ceilings … 42%
fuzzy toilet-seat covers … 26%
wood paneling .. 14%
shag carpet … 6%
ruffly floral patterns … 35%
vertical blinds .. 15%
mirrored walls … 11%
glass blocks … 10%
wicker furniture … 9%
sponge walls … 24%
big entertainment centers … 18%
inflatable furniture … 17%
fake floral arrangements … 13%
brass fixtures … 10%
Keep calm and carry on posters .. 45%
tuscan kitchens … 17%
flat screens over fireplaces …11%
antlers on walls … 8%
motivational signs ..54%
mason jars ..8%
chalkboard paint …7%
fringe … 5%
The NY Post says Dave Chappelle was not involved yesterday in a fatal shooting near his home in Yellow Springs, Ohio. A shootout took place at a property near the comedian’s house. Two people were killed in the driveway. People started tweeting that Dave was one of the victims. His representative says he is fine
Top 5 Male And Female Celebrity Bodies People Want .. According to a new survey by Ultimate Performance
1. Jennifer Lopez
2. Jennifer Aniston
3. Jessica Alba
4. Beyonce Carter
5. Gal Gadot
1. Chris Hemsworth
2. Brad Pitt
3. Ryan Reynolds
4. Zac Efron
5. Cristiano Ronaldo
US Weekly Magazine says Justin Timberlake is doing everything he can to keep Jessica Biel happy. A source tells the magazine that he wants her to forgive him for holding hands with actress Alisha Wainwright. “He’s bending over backwards to get Jessica to forgive him and to make sure he’s there for her and Silas. He’s been sending Jessica lots of sweet texts and telling her she’s the hottest wife and mom in the world.”
”Walking Dead” star Jeffrey Dean Morgan is mourning the loss of his pet alpaca, Snowball. He posted, ”Bad night and morning for us. Snowball I think had one hell of a life… just said my goodbyes. Wasn’t easy, but I do know it was the right thing. He will be missed greatly at mischief farm. Xxxjd thank you all for the prayers and well wishes.
Forbes List Of The 10 Highest-Paid Actors
10. Will Smith: $35 million
9. Paul Rudd: $41 million
8. Chris Evans: $43.5 million
7. Adam Sandler: $57 million (tie)
6. Bradley Cooper: $57 million (tie)
5. Jackie Chan: $58 million
4. Akshay Kumar: $65 million
3. Robert Downey Jr.: $66 million
2. Chris Hemsworth: $76.4 million
1. Dwayne Johnson: $89.4 million
Forbes List Of The 10 Highest-Paid Actresses
10. Ellen Pompeo: $22 million
9. Charlize Theron: $23 million
8. Margot Robbie: $23.5 million
7. Elisabeth Moss: $24 million
6. Kaley Cuoco: $25 million
5. Jennifer Aniston: $28 million
4. Nicole Kidman: $34 million
3. Reese Witherspoon: $35 million
2. Sofia Vergara: $44.1 million
1. Scarlett Johansson: $56 million
FONSECA MUSIC NEWS
Lizzo tells Uproxx.com that the flute and Hip-Hop go together. “I think that flute and hip-hop are very sexy. I think that flute and hip-hop have gone together for a long time. I think this is just the first time you actually see the artist actually playing the flute.
Justin Bieber was recently doing a Q&A session when he said marriage is tough.“Being married is very, it’s so awesome I’m telling you but don’t get it twisted, marriage is not easy. You know, it’s something you gotta work for. If marriage was easy, everyone would do it really fast. So if you guys want to have children and want to get married just know that… it takes work every day, you’ve got to choose to be patient with that person, love that person, you know be kind to that person and that takes work.”
Post Malone tells the website The Insider about his biggest splurge “I bought a $75,000 Mastermind jacket on an alcohol-fueled whim. I saw it in the store and I was like, ‘Oh, I really want that, but it’s $75,000 and I can’t afford that.’ But then I went back next time and we started sipping Champagne, and I got to the point where I was like, ‘You know what, fine, I will buy the jacket.'”
EMAIL OF THE DAY
My boyfriend and I have been having trouble for months. I want to break up with him, but think I’ll wait until after Valentine’s Day because I know he’s bought me jewelry and a spa package. My sister says it’s morally wrong that I accept the gifts and then break up with him. My best friend says it’s okay because he’s treated me poorly. Is it wrong to accept the gifts and then break up? I am starting to feel guilty.