Fonseca Top Trending
– The NY Post says 1.5 million Americans filed for unemployment last week. Over 44 million Americans are now unemployed mainly because of the coronavirus
– Fox News says the 75 year-old Buffalo man, who was knocked to the ground by the police during a protest last weekend, has suffered a brain injury. Martin Gugino has begun physical therapy for his head injury.
– TheHill.com says Starbucks employees recently received a memo telling them that they cannot wear any pins or shirts that support Black Lives Matter because the company has a policy against accessories that “advocate a political, religious or personal issue.” The Daily Mail says a boycott of Starbucks may be in the works
– TMZ says the NFL is donating $250 million to help fight social injustice. The money is going to several organizations that help African Americans.
– A new survey by Yahoo News reveals that 52% of people say it’s okay for NFL players to kneel during the National Anthem to protest police brutality. That’s up 10% from 2016
– Fox News says Sam’s Club will launch their curbside pickup service at the end of June. Customers will be able to order online before pulling up to their favorite Sam’s Club and getting their order delivered to their vehicle
– Dish Nation claims Michael Jordan’s 20-page love letter to actress Amy Hunter, who he allegedly had an affair with, was auctioned off for $25,000.