Fathers Day is this Sunday and here is a little bit more about DADS!
A new survey by RetailMeNot reveals that 40% of dads want a gift card for Father’s Day.
Other things I found for you…..
– 27% of fathers want apparel for Father’s Day
– 18% of dads want alcohol for Father’s Day
– 32% of dads want to dine out on Father’s Day
– 27% of fathers want a home-cooked meal on Sunday.
Father’s Day is Sunday. A survey by Visiting Angels reveals that 52% of people sometimes feel they take their dads for granted. Other findings:
– 44% of people say dads get slighted on Father’s Day because they don’t expect as much as moms do on Mother’s Day
– people spend half as much on gifts for Father’s Day than they do on Mother’s Day
– 10% of dads want a tie for Father’s Day
– 13% of dads want a “World’s Greatest Dads” gift for Father’s Day
A survey by DryNites reveals that 56% of dads pretend to be asleep when their children get up. Other findings:
– 44% of dads know if they pretend to be asleep their partner will tend to waking kids
– 10% of dads say their partner is better at dealing with their kids than they are
– 30% of dads don’t get up to deal with their kids because they have to work the next day
– 26% of dads don’t get up to deal with their kids because they are too tired
– 43% of parents have fought over who should get up to deal with a waking child
– top reasons men pretend to be asleep
1. I know/knew my partner my get up instead
2. I just couldn’t be bothered to get up
3. I was too tired
4. I didn’t want to deal with the complaint
5. I thought it was my partner’s turn
– top excuses men give instead of waking up to care for a child
1. I’ve got work tomorrow
2. I did it last time
3. They are calling for you, not me
4. I just pretend to be asleep
5. You’re better at dealing with it than I am
More info on Dad tomorrow!!