“MORE DAD NEWS” leading to Fathers Day
By Fonseca on June 18, 2020
Getting ready for Fathers Day this is what I found today..
This is true:
A survey by Netflix reveals that 85% of dads plan to introduce their kids to the cartoons they grew up watching. Other findings:
– 75% of dads say watching cartoons makes them feel like a kid again
– 76% of dads say cartoons teach life lessons
Like Father Like Son
A Father’s Day survey by Not Your Father’s Root Beer reveals that 30% of people say their father taught them how to cook. Other findings:
– 25% of Millennials say their father taught them how to clean
– 30% of people say their father taught them how to manage money.
– 8% of people say their father taught them how to hide junk food from their mom
– 14% of people say their father introduced them to beer
top skills dad passes on
1. How to ride a bike
2. How to drive a car
3. Repair and maintenance
4. Decision-making skills
5. Money Management
6. Change a tire
8. Read a map
9. How to deal with stress/problems
A survey by Swagbucks reveals that 20% of people think dads don’t care about Fathers Day. 74% of dads say they do. Other findings:
– 31% of people think their father would prefer to spend quality time with the family instead of receiving a gift.
– most popular gift choices … gift cards followed by clothing and something related to dad’s favorite hobby.
– 51% of dads don’t like the stereotype that they are a bad babysitter
– 47% of dads don’t like the stereotype that they can’t cook
– 87% of people have learned a valuable lesson from their father
– 37% of people have learned how to be handy around the house from their father.