Here’s how to win:
- Keep your radio on 102.9 KBLX.
- Tune in weekdays at approximately 5:45am for The Morning Dream Team to announce the artist of the day.
- Listen for a Double-Play (two songs in a row) by the Artist of the Day to play weekdays between 7am and 7pm. Use the calendar for that day’s artist and the hours to win.
- When you hear the second song start to play, be the 29th caller to 855-762-1029 and win $500!
After the Artist of the Day is announced, make sure to tune in and listen for the Double-Play to air with:
Monday, February 18th:
Listen for the Double-Play between 10am-11am and 5pm-6pm!
Tuesday, February 19th:
Listen for the Double-Play between 11am-12pm and 4pm-5pm!
Wednesday, February 20th:
Listen for the Double-Play between 7am- 8pm and 6pm-7pm!
Thursday, February 21st:
Listen for the Double-Play between 8am-9am and 3pm-4pm!
Friday, February 22nd:
Listen for the Double-Play between 9am-10am and 2pm-3pm!
*We update this information every Saturday Night / Sunday Morning. Be sure to check back again for next week’s guide!
CONGRATS TO ALL OF OUR WINNERS SO FAR:
- Antoine Harris of Hayward
- Richard Rodriguez of San Francisco
- Nathaniel Greer of El Sobrante
- Natalia Caloca of San Jose
- Eric Randle of Richmond
- Kathy Sosa of Pacheco
- Dale Williams of Sunnyvale
- Beverly Robinson of Piedmont
- Tashena Barrett of Dublin
- Kevin Pendleton of Hayward
- Lynette Lawson of Hayward
- Deanna Kawaii of Rodeo
- Sharon Woodruff of San Francisco
- Lisa Walker of Pittsburg
- Yvonne Lofton of Emeryville
- Antonette Mitchell of Oakland
- Melaia Molia of San Francisco
- Tracy Watkins of Hayward
- Sam Brewer of Belmont
- Adrian Pontefract of Hayward
- Dean Bradshaw of Milpitas
- Jasmine Morra of Hayward
- Beverly Montgomery of San Leandro
- Will Adams of Livermore
- Missy West of Milpitas
- Tailyr Buitt of Vallejo
- Kyani Corbett of Richmond
- Pierre Warren of Pittsburg
- YOUR NAME COULD BE NEXT!
Official Rules. 102.9 KBLX General Contest Rules Apply. Contest Entry Period: 1/28/19 at 5:30am through 3/1/19 7:00pm. Prize: Up to fifty (50) prizes will be awarded. The prize is $500.00 in the form of a check issued by Bonneville International Corporation. Approximate Prize Value: $500.00. Winner(s) will be chosen by being the designated caller into the studio at 1-855-762-1029 at the designated call in time. No purchase or payment of any kind is required to enter or win this contest