Fonseca Coronavirus Trending
– Raw Story says Siegfried and Roy star Roy Horn has died from the coronavirus at age 75. Siegfried released a statement saying, “Today, the world has lost one of the greats of magic, but I have lost my best friend. There could be no Siegfried without Roy, and no Roy without Siegfried.”
– CNBC says 20.5 million jobs were lost in April because of the coronavirus. The US unemployment rate is now 14.7%. When combined with people not looking for jobs, the number jumps to 22.8%
– A new survey by UCLA reveals that 71% of Americans are worried about coronavirus restrictions being lifted too quickly than they are about the country reopening. 29% of people say coronavirus restrictions are not being lifted fast enough.
– The NY Post says bookings on Carnival Cruise Lines have jumped by 600%since the company announced they would begin sailing again on August 1st.
– Newser says Sweet Tomatoes and Souplantation are closing all 97 of their buffet-style restaurants because of the coronavirus. CEO John Heywood says, “The regulations are understandable, but unfortunately, it makes it very difficult to reopen. And I’m not
sure the health departments are ever going to allow it. It doesn’t work if we are not allowed to continue our model.”
Thats what I found for you @fonsecashow