– MarketWatch says the White House is now directing all West Wing staff and visitors to wear coronavirus masks.
– The NY Post says Uber fired 3,500 customer support staffers yesterday during a three-minute video conference call on Zoom. The company told workers that business is down by 50% because of the pandemic.
– Rtv6 says Steak ‘n Shake has closed 57 restaurants because of the coronavirus.
– CNN says Amtrak is now requiring all riders to wear coronavirus masks because of the pandemic.
– TMZ says New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is auctioning off one of his Super Bowl rings. It has 283 diamonds and was produced after the Patriots beat the Falcons in 2017. The auction is part of the All-In Challenge which benefits those in need during the coronavirus pandemic
– WNYT says Major League Baseball owners have approved a plan to start the 2020 season around July 4th. The games will be played in ballparks without fans to start. Each team is going to play 82 regular-season games against others in their own division. Thehill.com says less than one percent of Major League Baseball employees have tested positive for coronavirus antibodies
More Coronavirus news @fonsecashow