Fonseca Coronavirus Trending
– The NY Post says 3 million more Americans have filed for unemployment. Over 36 million Americans are now unemployed mainly due to the coronavirus.
– The NY Post says McDonald’s is making plans to reopen their dining rooms.Coronavirus changes include automatic towel dispensers, touchless sinks and hand sanitizer stations
– NBC says Tyson Foods is cutting the prices of some of their beef products by up to 30%. Meat prices are surging because of coronavirus outbreaks at meat-packing plants. Tyson is trying to help Americans by cutting prices.
– Fortune Magazine says Etsy sellers sold $133 million worth of coronavirus masks in April
– WEHT says pool stores are fielding an extra 10 to 15 calls a day about above ground pools because many public pools will be closed this Summer due to the coronavirus
– A new survey by Real Clear Opinion Research reveals that 40% of families are most likely going to homeschool their children once the pandemic subsides.