Fonseca Coronavirus Trending
– NBC says Oxford University is preparing to test a coronavirus vaccine on 10,000 people. The United States is investing $1 billion in the effort.
– 5.8 million people watched Tiger Woods, Peyton Manning, Phil Mickelson and Tom Brady play golf on Sunday for coronavirus relief. They raised over $20 million to help those in need
– The NY Post says New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft has sold his Super Bowl 51 ring for $1.025 million. The sale was part of the All-In challenge and will help feed people in need
– ABC says Matthew McConaughey and his wife, Camilla, spent the weekend delivering 110,000 coronavirus masks to rural Texas hospitals. Lincoln gave Matthew a Ford pickup truck to deliver the masks in
– Pop Culture magazine says over 1 million people have signed a new petition to make $2,000 monthly stimulus checks a regular occurrence. Signees say the money is necessary to keep them afloat during the pandemic
– The Sun says Mama June is selling her own line of coronavirus masks for $17 a piece. The white masks say ‘Mama Slay’ on the front in rainbow lettering.
Coronavirus Food Trending
– A new study by WebMD reveals that 50% of women and 25% of men have gained weight since they started quarantining. The weight gain is due to eating more desserts, more carb-heavy meals and drinking more alcohol
– A new survey by DoorDash reveals that 20% of parents order takeout instead of delivery so they can have some alone time in the car
– Adweek says Americans are buying 43 million more eggs each week while in quarantine. Eggs normally sent to restaurants are being rerouted to grocery stores.
– Business Insider says Burger King restaurants in Germany are enforcing social distancing with Social Distance Crowns. The cardboard crowns are six feet in diameter and are being given away at restaurants.