Fonseca Coronavirus Trending
– Retail Dive says JCPenney has filed for bankruptcy. They have $4 billion worth of debt and owe Nike $32 million. They owe Adidas $7 million.
– The Daily Meal says Costco has reopened their food courts with a limited menu including pizza and hot dogs. Both are available for carryout NBC says Costco has eliminated their two-shopper limit, but is still requiring customers to wear a coronavirus mask
– NBC says Uber drivers and passengers will be required to wear coronavirus masks starting today. If a driver or passenger is not masked, Uber is encouraging the other party to cancel the trip
– WHIO says the majority of hair salons reopened over the weekend. Great Clips salons had average wait times of three hours while Sport Clips had wait times of four hours and 20 minutes. Salons are begging people to make appointments
– Business Insider says Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla, recently donated $800,000 to their eight favorite restaurants. Based on Mark’s wealth, that is like the average U.S. family giving 13 cents to each restaurant
– Chew Boom says TGI Fridays has launched a new $13 sandwich called the Loaded Cheese Fry Burger. It features a beef patty, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onions, loaded bacon-cheese fries and poblano queso with a loaded potato skin on top.
– The Beet says Dunkin Donuts is considering adding vegan donuts to their menu.
– Business Insider says hot dog sales have jumped by 120% since the start of the coronavirus
– The Chicago Sun-Times says Graceland is reopening on Thursday. Workers will be required to wear coronavirus masks while capacity will be at 25%