Fonseca – CORONAVIRUS TRENDING 06/24/20
By Fonseca on June 24, 2020
looking fro the latest and this what I found!
– The Daily Mail says sales of toilet paper are spiking again because coronavirus cases are rising.
– The Hill says the world’s number #1 tennis player, Novak Djokovic, has tested positive for the coronavirus. He became sick after hosting a tennis tournament in Belgrade. Several other players also tested positive
– Business Insider says Las Vegas gamblers at Caesar’s Palace, the Paris, the Flamingo, The LINQ and Harrah’s recently received $20 for gambling with coronavirus masks on. Guests are not required by law to wear a mask.
Newlyweds Donate Wedding Cash To Coronavirus Nurses: LiveLeak claims a pair of newlyweds from the Philippines recently used their wedding gift money to buy personal protective equipment and coronavirus masks for staffers at a local hospital. Wilbert and Harlene Silverio tied the knot, enjoyed their reception, and then went to the hospital where they made their donation.
Wilbert says, “This is our way of giving thanks to God because we were able to marry and find love despite the crisis happening.”
Coronavirus Pet Survey
A new survey by Banfield Pet Hospital reveals that 33% of pet owners say their pet has been happier since they started quarantining with them. Other findings:
– 35% of pet owners say their pet has been more playful since they started quarantining with them
– 65% of pet owners say their pet has been more affectionate since they started quarantining with them
– 59% of pet owners believe their pet is going to suffer from separation anxiety once they go back to work
The NY Post says White House Coronavirus Task Force member Dr Anthony Fauci is going to be featured in a new HBO Max show about successful people. The will focus on Anthony’s contributions to society