Fonseca Coronavirus Trending
– The BBC says Prince Charles has tested positive for the coronavirus.Buckingham Palace released a statement saying ,“The Prince of Wales has tested positive for coronavirus. Otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.” The Daily Mirror says Prince Charles last saw his mother on March 12th. The Queen appears to be in good health
– Footwear News says Nike is going to start making medical equipment and coronavirus face masks
– Uproxx says Bacardi Rum is now producing hand sanitizer at eight of its distilleries around the world.
– Business Insider says American Airlines is no longer going to offer any food or drinks on their flights because of the coronavirus. They are also closing most of their airport lounges to prevent the spread of the virus
– People magazine says the Boston Red Sox have changed their logo to promote social distancing. They have separated their two red socks
– TMZ says Conor McGregor has donated over $1 million in medical supplies to Ireland’s hospitals to help them fight the coronavirus.
– The Pitch newspaper says quarantining beer lovers are joining beer chug Facebook groups before challenging one another to online drinking contests.Some beer lovers are adding cheesy, romantic songs to their videos.
Coronavirus Trending .. Restaurants And Retail
– Business Insider says McDonald’s is cutting down its menu and is no longer going to serve breakfast all day due to the coronavirus. Mickey D’s is no longer going to serve salads, grilled chicken sandwiches and chicken tenders. McNuggets and McGriddles will still be available
– ABC says Walmart and Sam’s Club are installing sneeze guards to protect cashiers and workers from customers and coronavirus germs.
– WFRV says some supermarkets are asking shoppers not to bring reusable bags into stores because of possible coronavirus germs.
– Ad Age says The Gap is now making face masks for medical workers
– WKRG says participating Krispy Kreme donut shops are giving free donuts to healthcare workers beginning on Monday. The offer will last through May 12th
– Verdict Food Service says company-owned Golden Corral restaurants are temporarily closing due to the coronavirus.
– Eater Los Angeles says the Cheesecake Factory has told their landlords across America that they won’t be able to pay rent on April 1st because of the coronavirus. The Cheesecake Factory has closed 27 locations due to the pandemic. Cheesecake’s stock price has fallen by more than 50% in the last month
– The Daily Record says Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared and Piercing Pagoda are all temporarily closing because of the coronavirus. They plan to continue to pay employees and provide benefits through April 4th
Coronavirus Trending .. Hollywood
– Entertainment Tonight says Stephen Colbert’s Late Show will return to CBS this Monday
– Variety magazine says Michael Jackson’s estate has donated $300,000 to coronavirus relief efforts. The money is going to help unemployed musicians and food banks
@fonsecashow please follow us