Fonseca Found Coronavirus Trending
– ABC says the CDC continues to find that coronavirus germs can live on surfaces for up to 17 days
– Business Insider says Amazon has booted 3,900 sellers for price gouging during the coronavirus crisis. Most of the sellers were overcharging for toilet paper and hand sanitizer.
– WIVT says the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo have been postponed due to the coronavirus. The games will take place at the earliest in 2021
– People magazine says Melania Trump has tested negative for the coronavirus
– Business Insider says more than 2,000 people have died because of the coronavirus in Spain. An ice rink in Madrid is being turned into a makeshift morgue to house all of the bodies
– Yahoo News says Russian President Vladimir Putin has been wearing a hazmat suit and respirator while visiting coronavirus patients in hospitals in Moscow.
– WBOY says the Girl Scouts have suspended cookie booth sales due to the coronavirus.
– The NY Post says poker players at a private club in London have been gambling with toilet paper rolls instead of poker chips.
Coronavirus Trending .. Restaurants And Retail
– WGN says some grocery stores are installing coronavirus sneeze guards at checkout stands so cashiers have less contact with customers
– WLBT says Waffle House has temporarily closed 365 U.S. restaurants because of the coronavirus. More than 1,500 Waffle Houses are still open
– Bestproducts.com says Costco is attempting to help people make it through the coronavirus quarantine with a four-pound walnut carrot cake. It sells for $15.98.
– Delish magazine says Wendy’s is giving out free junior size Frosty’s with drive-thru orders for a limited time
Coronavirus Trending .. Hollywood
– Mashable says Warner Brothers is delaying the release of ”Wonder Woman 1984” until August 14th due to the coronavirus. The film was originally scheduled to be released on June 5th
– Comingsoon.net says the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony has been rescheduled for Saturday, November 7th. It will air live for the first time on HBO and has been postponed due to the coronavirus
– Jeff Foxworthy has shaved his mustache for the first time in 40 years. He posted, “First time I’ve shaved my mustache in 40 years… clearly I’m bored in quarantine.”
– O Magazine says the Netflix dating show, “Love is Blind”, has been renewed for two more seasons
– Ace Showbiz says Heidi Klum has tested negative for the coronavirus and just has a bad cold.