- This event has passed.
Taste of Orleans at California’s Great America
July 20 - July 21
An event every week that begins at 12:00am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until July 28, 2019
• The annual Taste of Orleans festival at California’s Great America returns this
July! Featuring authentic Orleans food, live music, and vibrant decor right in the
heart of the park’s Orleans Place, Taste of Orleans pairs Cajun flavors with
• Bay Area foodies can enjoy tasty regional Cajun cuisine, like chicken gumbo,
shrimp po’boys, muffuletta pizza, beignets, crawfish etouffee, and alligator bites
with Creole dipping sauce.
• Exciting jazz and Dixieland bands roam the festival throughout the day, and
skilled chalk artists color the park with vivid Mardi Gras murals.
• This colorful Cajun festival closes each evening with a light show down the
midway and a Taste of Orleans fireworks show set to jazzy beats. It’s the perfect
way to end your Orleans day at California’s Great America!
• This event is free with park admission. Food tasting cards available for $30 ($5
discount for Season Passholders). Drink tasting cards available for $35.
• Taste of Orleans is happening weekends in July; July 13-28, 2019
2019 California’s Great America Gold Season Passes
• Purchase of a 2019 Gold Season Pass and enjoy great benefits including:
o Unlimited visits to California’s Great America
o Unlimited visits to Boomerang Bay water park and Gilroy Gardens
o Unlimited visits to Halloween Haunt and WinterFest
o FREE Parking at Great America
o Exclusive ride times and discounts
• Remember, you can ONLY get your Gold Season Pass at CAGreatAmerica.com