Fonseca Found Trending
– Contact Music claims Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s son, Archie, has two teeth and is beginning to crawl.
– Clash magazine says Joe Pesci is releasing a new album on November 29th titled ”Pesci: Still Singing.” Maroon 5’s Adam Levine guest stars on the album
– The Daily Mail claims Cindy Crawford’s 18 year-old daughter, Kaia, was recently spotted wearing a “P” necklace just days after a date with Saturday Night Live star Pete Davidson.
– Variety magazine claims Kristen Bell is going to narrate HBO Max’s Gossip Girl reboot
– Uproxx claims a fifth ‘’Scream’’ movie is in development. No word on if Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox or David Arquette will reprise their roles.
– The Las Vegas Review-Journal says OJ Simpson is allegedly suing the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas because several hotel employees told TMZ that they booted him from the casino for being belligerent in November 2017. OJ says the hotel defamed him when they said he was drunk and disruptive.
– A new survey by the Morning Consult reveals that 90% of young people want to become Internet-famous. 50% of young adults make purchases based on the recommendation of an Internet influencer
– A new survey by the National Sleep Foundation reveals that 25% of couples sleep in separate bedrooms. Top reasons for sleeping separately include snoring, body heat, different schedules, and wanting personal space.
New Movies This weekend
Last Christmas (Rated PG-13) … STARRING: Emilia Clarke, Henry Golding and Emma Thompson … Kate (Emilia Clarke) takes a job as a Santa’s elf at a department store before meeting the man of her dreams
Midway (Rated PG-13) … STARRING:Woody Harrelson, Mandy Moore, Luke Evans, Patrick Wilson, Aaron Eckhart, Nick Jonas, Dennis Quaid … A group of U.S. Navy sailors and aviators fight during the Battle of Midway in World War II. The movie cost $100 million to produce
Doctor Sleep (Rated R) .. STARRING:Ewan McGregor …. A grown-up Danny Torrance (Ewan McGregor) returns to the infamous Overlook Hotel from “The Shining.”
Honey Boy (Rated PG-13) … STARRING:Shia LaBeouf … the film is based on Shia LaBeouf’s own relationship with his father during two different times in his life …. Shia says “Honey Boy” is the nickname his father gave him when he was a boy.
Playing With Fire (Rated PG-13) … STARRING:John Cena … A group of manly firefighters meet their match when they rescue a group of rambunctious children.
Chris Brown holds yard sale with ‘significantly marked-down high-end items’ at his Los Angeles home
Chris Brown held a high-end yard sale Wednesday at his Los Angeles home, with hundreds of fans, gawkers and bargain-seekers waiting for hours to try to get a piece of the singer’s stuff.
Brown posted a flyer on his Instagram and Twitter accounts Tuesday night that included the address of his suburban mansion in the Tarzana neighborhood of the San Fernando Valley.
“Featuring significantly marked-down high-end items,” the flyer said.
Brown captioned the posts “DA CRIB … 2 day event” and included a heart emoji.
THINGS TO DO AROUND THE BAY AREA:
Enjoy some of our favorite things to do with kids in the San Francisco Bay Area from Amusement Parks to Zoos and everything in between.
Great America in Santa Clara and Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo have thrilling coasters, fun shows, and “kid zones” with rides and character visits for younger children. Fairyland in Oakland and Pixieland in Concord have fun rides and special events for young children.
The Monterey Bay Aquarium is world class – fun, educational and big! Highlights include otters, penquins, seahorses, jelly fish and a touch pool. The breathtaking setting makes a great weekend destination. Stay overnight and enjoy kayaking on the bay. Let your kids burn off some energy at the Dennis the Menace playground before the drive home.
Closer to home the Steinhart Aquarium at Cal Academy in San Francisco houses 900 species of marine life, including sharks, rays, piranhas, eels and anemones. Admission also includes access to the planetarium, natural history museum and four-story tall rainforest. Buy lunch or a snack at the Academy Cafe and enjoy dining on the outside patio.
Seymour Marine Discovery Center in Santa Cruz is a working marine science laboratory that provides tours, touch pools, and other exhibits. Visit nearby Natural Bridges State Beach to enjoy fun on the beach, explore tidepools, and admire Monarch butterflies during their winter stay from October to March.
Children’s Creativity Museum at Yerba Buena Gardens in San Francisco provides fun, hands-on activities for all ages. Learn and create in the museum’s design, animation, music and movie studios and explore the imagination and innovation labs. When you’re finished at the museum ride the carousel and enjoy the colorful playground area. Bowling and iceskating are also available nearby.
The Asian Art Museum of San Francisco offers Family Fun Days with storytelling, gallery activities and art making. First Sunday of each month is free!
The Museum of Children’s Art (MOCHA) in Oakland is unique in that it only displays artwork by children. Gallery admission is free and reasonable fees are charged for open studio participation.
The Cantor Arts Center at Stanford hosts Family Sundays each week with special tours and art projects. Admission is always free. Follow-up your museum visit with a stroll around this lovely campus.
Facilitated family tours of the de Young Museum in San Francisco are followed by studio workshops taught by professional artist-teachers on most Saturdays.
The San Francisco Children’s Art Center offers a variety of workshops and camps for budding artists.
Hiller Aviation Museum in San Carlos has interesting vintage and experimental aircraft exhibits. Special programs include open cockpit day, preschool reading and crafts, and holiday events.
Natural Bridges State Beach in Santa Cruz is scenic and has lively tide pools just a short hike from the main beach. Nearby natural trails lead through the winter habitat of monarch butterflies. The Seymour Marine Discovery Center is nearby and well worth a visit.
make sure to follow me on social media @fonsecashow