Your Vote = Your Voice For Your Community
You have the power to make a difference, KBLX Nation.
With the upcoming general election on November 3rd, 102.9 KBLX encourages you to vote.
The deadline to register to vote in California was October 19, 2020. However, Same Day Voter Registration is available.
- Where can I register to vote?
- California residents can register here.
- Those registering to vote online will need the following:
- California Driver’s License or identification card number
- Last four (4) digits of Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Where can I get more information on the 2020 general election?
- California plans to have an “All Vote By Mail” method for the 2020 general election. Where can I get information on that?
- Where can I get information on Same Day Voter Registration?
- Read more here. It is recommended to register as soon as possible by October 19, 2020.
- Where can I find Frequently Asked Questions on registering to vote and the voting process?
Casting your vote for President is, of course, important in this election. However, there are many propositions and measures on this year’s ballot that could shape our local communities for years to come.
Some of the affects of this year’s propositions can include: Funding for schools and junior colleges, the right to vote after prison, rent control, property taxes, 3 strikes law, independent contractors and consumer privacy laws.
- Find out more information on the 2020 presidential candidates.
- Find out more information on propositions on 2020 ballot.
Where can I get more local information such as where to drop off my ballot or vote in person?
Check with your county’s website for more information.
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- Marin County
- Napa County
- San Francisco County
- San Mateo County
- Santa Clara County
- Solano County
- Sonoma County